A comprehensive and integrative education in all areas of organic farming, as well as the processing and commercialization of organic food is offered by five leading European universities. The core of EUR-Organic is comprised of areas of specialisation that enable the students to profit from the different foci of organic agriculture teaching and research of the partner universities. These different foci are reflected in ten study profiles offered by the partners.
Application deadline for non EU-students:
15 March 2017 for winter term 2017
Application deadline for EU students:
1 June 2017 for winter term 2017
The EUR-Organic Master in Organic Agriculture and Food Systems was developed by four universities:
- Aarhus University (AU), Aarhus, Denmark
- University of Hohenheim (UHOH), Stuttgart, Germany
- University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU), Vienna, Austria
- Warsaw University of Life Sciences (WULS-SGGW), Warsaw, Poland
- Institut supérieur d'agriculture et d'agroalimentaire Rhône-Alpes (ISARA), Lyon, France
joined the EUR-Organic consortium in 2015
Students completing the Master programme will be awarded a double degree from two of these universities.